I just got the sudden urge to blog.
The urge to let everyone know how "interesting" my life can get .
-I wanna get myself a pair of green/hazel contact lenses.
-I wanna get a new look . I can't stand this fringe of mine . They're getting on my nerves! Bangs ! I've decided im getting my hair cut . Appointment booked !
-Skipping school on 25th(like againnn) for haircut with HJ.
-I wanna head down QianHu Fish Farm to try out their "Fish Spa" and achieve smooth and soft feet after that .
- Still thinking of what colour to dye my hair or rather what colour will suits my new hairstyle best . Loves say is BLACK . And i will be looking like a walking doll then . (Pretty scary uh?)
- I wanna fast forward the 9pm show (Huang Jin Lu) so i can know the ending faster. I'm dying from the suspense la .
- I wanna catch "The Mist" cos it's base on a story written by Stephen King .
- I wanna get my Longchamp bag sooonnn . ( i gave up on Agnes b cos it doesnt look as good when you see it for too long and so i think i will dump it aside if i buy it.)
- I wanna get straight As for my UTs without even having to take them (guess i shall seduce the facilitators)
- I wanna get a SLR or at least a digicam .
- I wanna stop animal abuse !!!!!!!! (I shall consider collaborating with SPCA)
- LASTLY ... I WANNA SEE KELVIN ONG WEI CONG . cbye . I WANNA PUSH FORWARD HIS DATE OF ORD / WITHDRAW HIM FROM NS !!! ( i shall write in to Mr Teo Chee Hean and propose my idea and threaten to end my life if he doesn't approve.)
May my dreams come true .
I guess that isn't too much to ask for .
Just some simple request from a innocent me . (:
Good night .