Went over to find Fish for some catching up & most importantly to see how baby's doing .
I have been missing baby la.
So i decided to take more picture of her for reference when i miss her haha .
Missed it cos b booked out later than expected . Damn .
Sorry loves.
Over to SinMa for frog porridge instead .
Lagi best ah. Though it's a tad too spicy .
19th Apr , Sat
Headed down TeoHeng for ktv session . Has been sooooo long since we last went there .
Was over to Aunties's & Ahboy's shop for bike & helmet stuff .
Bought more stickers for our helmets.
Over to Weijun's to slack before heading off for "LightHouse" @ Boat Quay for their campmate's bday.
I drank a lil .
No pictures taken cos my cam's batt ran low . & i forgot to bring the extra one out.
Stayed there till 4+am and down to Simpang Bedok for early breakfast with MentosMan & their sir.
Reached home at about 6+am . Super sleepy already .
Sleep .
20th Apr, Sun
Nothing much . Slept till 3pm.
I'm back at home cos b's booking in soon .
No book out for this week till next wed . Cbye.
I'm gonna miss him man .
School tmr . Sucky sial .