Da weather's fucking warm sialll .
Good thing is that i've been drowning myself with water lately due to dehydration.
I'm sleepy but i refuse to sleep cos i wanna wake up late tmrrrr !!!
B's in & will only be out again tmr night thus i gotta wake up late.
So i'll have lesser time to spend alone before i can see him again. Haha.
I wanna party the night away. Indulging in drinks & awful singing of people.
(:
Good thing is that i've been drowning myself with water lately due to dehydration.
I'm sleepy but i refuse to sleep cos i wanna wake up late tmrrrr !!!
B's in & will only be out again tmr night thus i gotta wake up late.
So i'll have lesser time to spend alone before i can see him again. Haha.
I wanna party the night away. Indulging in drinks & awful singing of people.
(: