If there's one thing in this world that I know is true
It's the love that I feel when I'm thinking of you
No ocean, no mountain can keep us apart
Cause no one can take away someone who lives in your heart
All our hopes and our dreams are alive
I'll carry you with me through distance and time
Nothing in this world can keep us apart
No one can take away someone who lives in your heart
i lub kelvin
It's the love that I feel when I'm thinking of you
No ocean, no mountain can keep us apart
Cause no one can take away someone who lives in your heart
All our hopes and our dreams are alive
I'll carry you with me through distance and time
Nothing in this world can keep us apart
No one can take away someone who lives in your heart
i lub kelvin