Friday was ...
XLBs @ DTF !!!







Mentos came with bf to fetch me up & headed down Cine for "Kungfu Panda" .
Superb show man . Damn hilarious. Couldnt stop laughing .
Mentos... mentos
1-2-6

Sat ...
Acc Fish down Geylang for her dragon dance training.
Baby in the cab .

We reached at 1+ but the training started only at 6pm sialll .
Power sialllll.
Training was TOUGH ! I could tell . Damn stressful .
I would have cried if i were Fish.
So, appreciate such arts people ! Lots of hard work behind all their performances.


Trained till the dark & i left while they continued training...
Mustafa was next !
Classic face .
Mr Prata afterwhich for my fav Prata Boom !



Hell-lo babiest baby (:
4teen more days ...
& i L.O.V.E you !!!

"Stay with me.
Stay with me now & forever. Don't you know that i need you.
I want you in my life~"
Chey ba ...Limbu just want to emo awhile.
XLBs @ DTF !!!
Mentos came with bf to fetch me up & headed down Cine for "Kungfu Panda" .
Superb show man . Damn hilarious. Couldnt stop laughing .
Acc Fish down Geylang for her dragon dance training.
Baby in the cab .
Power sialllll.
I would have cried if i were Fish.
So, appreciate such arts people ! Lots of hard work behind all their performances.
Mustafa was next !
Classic face .
4teen more days ...
& i L.O.V.E you !!!
"Stay with me.
Stay with me now & forever. Don't you know that i need you.
I want you in my life~"
Chey ba ...Limbu just want to emo awhile.