First thing first.
I realised that you do visit my blog .
Here's something for you .
"Have a mind of your own . Stop behaving like a copycat & annoying ppl with it. However, i must admit you do posses the criteria needed to be a COPYCAT! Lastly, YOU SUCKS & FUCK OFF !!! PuBoKia"
You know i'm referring to you
I realised that you do visit my blog .
Here's something for you .
"Have a mind of your own . Stop behaving like a copycat & annoying ppl with it. However, i must admit you do posses the criteria needed to be a COPYCAT! Lastly, YOU SUCKS & FUCK OFF !!! PuBoKia"
You know i'm referring to you
I'm happy.
1, my wireless shit is solved! All thanks to bro .
2, i finally had my hair done ! It's highlighted. Had been donkey years since i last had it highlighted . Mummylove was pleasant enough to sponsor me as she had hers done too (:
To sum up : I LOVE MY FAMILY !!!
Anyway, with regards to the LabSeries Sales Competition.
We didn't emerge the winner but 1st runner up.
Mai hiam buai pai la
We didn't emerge the winner but 1st runner up.
Mai hiam buai pai la

Tuition was shiok ! Cos i have 1 less student officially !
& huangxiong was really pleasant to send me home after that (:
Lastly, ending your day with
.
.
.
.
.
.

