Wednesday, June 18, 2008

START
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
C) Continue this game by sending it to other people.

#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?

I will tell him that we are doing the same thing ! It's telepathy !

#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?

I want to be rich like nobody's business and master the "Wuxi Finger Hold" haha

#3. What will your dream wedding to be like?

Something memorable and unforgettable of course !

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?

Nope! I am damn bloody sure i will be the next female president of s'pore

#5. What’s your ideal lover like?

Surname "Ong" and name "Weicong" (:

#6. What is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved by someone?

Being loved by the person whom i love

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?

As long as i'm sure that i still love him

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?

I would curse that the girl gets pregnant and the guy dumped her . haha

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?

Yes ! The fucking gastric flu and fever . Other than that i'm gayyy !!!

#10. Is being tagged fun?

This? Is not !!!

#11. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?

A rich tai-tai . Fucking rich tai-tai who buys over Ritz-Carlton Hotel . Hahaha .

#12. Who are currently the most important people to you?

Family, bf & friends

#13. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?

JasminTSM is a BITCH !

#14. Would you rather be rich and single or married but poor?

Married but poor. I'm used to being poor. Haha .

#15. What’s the first thing you do every morning?

Kao pei "tired" .

#16. Would you give all in a relationship?

Depends . As of now, i guessed i have !

#17. If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?

The one who is richer . Haha

#18. What type of friends do you like?

Crazy & insane

#19. What type of friends do you dislike?
COPYCATS !!! Hypocrites !


I find this thing pretty redundant, unproductive sialll .
I get no money or whatsoever .

Oct 9 . Oct 9 . Oct 9 . Oct 9 . Oct 9