Yesterday ...
Mentos & bf came down my place to fetch me off for dinner .
Mentos drove.
Over to "1-2-6" for dim sums . They serve lagi good & wide variety of dim sums MUST TRY !
This is the "must try" la . Fried chee cheong fun .
Gan nice & crispy ... How i wish i can grab one outta the screen now .
Mentos man .



Headed down Lesiure Park to slack & watched 3 rich men playing with their remote control cars.
Expensive toys to own. High maintenance .
The cheapest is $499 sialll .


East Coast park to find Myra & Lan.


Sorry baby.
I wish i could ignite the confidence & faith back .
As depression sets in...
You're telling me everything will be alright & i know you meant what you said.
But i'm losing confidence in myself .
I doubt my ability to do it.
Mentos & bf came down my place to fetch me off for dinner .
Mentos drove.
Over to "1-2-6" for dim sums . They serve lagi good & wide variety of dim sums MUST TRY !
Gan nice & crispy ... How i wish i can grab one outta the screen now .
Expensive toys to own. High maintenance .
The cheapest is $499 sialll .
Sorry baby.
I wish i could ignite the confidence & faith back .
As depression sets in...
You're telling me everything will be alright & i know you meant what you said.
But i'm losing confidence in myself .
I doubt my ability to do it.