0907
Town with bitchlove for PP .
I got myself the bracelet from Topshop !
TSM was craving for Subway .



Went hunting for bf's present .
Thou his bday is on the 3008.I'm getting pretty excited bout it .
Am looking so forward to his bday .
Never dropped a single hint to him about what it is going to be.
Let him continue guessing .
Down to PS cos TSM's getting materials for her mum's bday card.
Our sama sama sandals.
I want a katespade wallet + DKNY tote bag for school (:
NDP this sat ! bf managed to get 2 tickets for me .

Town with bitchlove for PP .
TSM was craving for Subway .

Thou his bday is on the 3008.I'm getting pretty excited bout it .
Am looking so forward to his bday .
Never dropped a single hint to him about what it is going to be.
Let him continue guessing .
Down to PS cos TSM's getting materials for her mum's bday card.
Our sama sama sandals.NDP this sat ! bf managed to get 2 tickets for me .
