Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm in a good mood .
Cos USB's being good for today & i've gotten my T2 back !

Super overdue pics .
210708

T2 sent for servicing



020808

NDP Preview with Mel.
The crowd this time round was whooooo !



They even have security checks.


Mel DEMANDS i say this
"Mel is a good tattoo artist"
just cos she makes them looks prettier than those i did for her.

View wasnt as great as before.

Red Lions


The heart.
Bf, join the Black Knights ok ?
I sponsor for your Lasik. HAHA
Unglam.
Failed yet artistic attempt.


Dined @ LJS cos we were famished after all the screams & enthusiasm.
Slacked @ MS afterwhich while waiting for the crowd to clear.

Mel's dad came over soon after .
Over to Mel's while waiting for bf to end.
Hideous creature

030808

Some issues with bf. But all's well.
I love you baby (:
Bf brought me to "you tiao da wang" before sending me home
Bf is the sweetest thing on earth man .

School tmr + starting work on Sat.