Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm totally drained .

230808

Work .
Made a new friend from Chanel . In fact, i've made a couple of new friends already .
Now got ppl for me to pester when i have nothing to do . HAHA
Mel came over & find me. Was a really short one though.
Home.

240808

What else ?
Morning shift. Usual morning briefing and same ol words.
I think even i can hold the briefing already .
Made another new friend from Kose.
Lunch-ed with Kose and Chanel . HAHA
We braved the heavy rain to get across to the market lor ! nb.
Ohya! & there's this lunatic around our area . He loves loitering around our cosmetic counters every other hour . Sieow lang .
+ Chanel girl told us ... ... So we fear that ... ...
Want to kpo more ? Ask for more details from me . HAHAHA.

Aite. End of my boring & mundane life.
Bf is coming back from T tmr !!! Yessaaaa . Like finally .
I'm damn desperate for his voice la . knn.
I pray he gets to book out on tues loh .

There are soooo many things i wanna do on Thurs.
Thurs . Thurs . Thurs .