Friday, October 10, 2008

091008

The Big Day . My BirthDay.

From the HR facilitator.
Isn't she sweet ?
Role-play cum debate for 3rd meeting was fun!

After UT met up with loves as usual.
At first I didn't know there would be any form of celebration .
The cutest & kiddish cake ever HAHA


Rachel chio already loh!
Thanks loves for this pleasant surprise. (:







"Sabo" time.
All planned by Jerry-O aka XMF.


My face damn classic. I was shocked by the pic of the elephant on the balloon.
Easy to guess what i was expected to do la huh?

That wasn't the end. In the balloon, there's a slip of paper.
& i got to accomplish what the slip of paper tells me to do.


Transformation of Chan.
Char's height !

Vern drove us to kim's place.
In his Mercedes-Benzzzzzzz .

During tuition,Joan surprised me with yet another cake!
In conclusion: I have 4 cakes for this bd .