More updates !
Received the pics from the bitch already




Unglam . HAHA
Their cheesy wedges is lip smacking

Stab drunk . Talking about "drunk",
i realised i wasn't at all drunk last night !
Improvement. HAHA
We always do stupid things together.
We even hold hands while crossing the road loh.

Failed shot. Cos bitch's hand out of place. HAHA
Kim's extra hand.
Sama sama sial. nb
1st surprise with the chiffon cake.


I look down on chiffon cakes loh!
I think i deserve better! LOL !

Just as i was fooling around ...
The waiter brought in one more cake!


Make wish.

They say we machiam cutting wedding cake sial .
My neck itchy la.

read on for more .
Received the pics from the bitch already
i realised i wasn't at all drunk last night !
Improvement. HAHA
We even hold hands while crossing the road loh.
I think i deserve better! LOL !