Monday, November 17, 2008

A yard long's entry.
(:

111108,Tues


JE. Phoon Huat & Cash Converter
Charlene was there too(:
Found treasures in CC.


Sam, I found someone with freckles worse than yours.
HAHA
XMF found this .
My favourite movie siallll.
$1 somemore. Lagi cheap
ISketch was funnnnn.
Couldn't stop laughing at XMF's drawing.
Bitch this one your favourite la !

121108,Wed

Over to Kim's to bake for the loveeeeee
(:


Nice not?
Down to meet Myra after that .
& down to Airport

What we've been awaiting for for the past weeks.
Rock-hamp-ton.
Dinner at McDonalds.
Slacked, chilled, crapped and ghost-story sharing.

Then when Mc got bored ,
we moved our ass to Starbucks for Caramel Latte.
The airport was freezing cold .



Myra's sexayyyy mole
I wish i could dig it out from underneath that layer
HAHA


141108, Fri

Skipped school to play . HAHA
TeoHeng.



I can put on basic makeup even without the use of a mirror loh.
Am i pro or what ?


Next up is a series of spastic pictures
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shot 1 .
Cos he was singing away.
Shot 2.
Still singing nb.
Shot 3 .
Stopped singing but face damn lj.
Finally la.

151108, Sat

CD @ IsetanTampines.
Sucks ballssssss.
Was bored down into my flesh and capillaries and veins and cells man.

Kp-ed bf to bring me down to IKEA Tamp.






Met Fatimah aka BotakAn.
I saw so many things at IKEA . I want to buy a home!

151108, Sun

CD back @ PP .
FUN! I don't want to go back Tamp lehhhhh.
IMM with bf's family and back to MY home!

161108, Mon

I am in school today okay?!