UT later sucks balls. I think i'm gonna get an "F". Talking about "F"piss me off. I've been graded a fucking "F" for my CRM UT! Pui!
My first "F" ever in my entire 2 years in RP. Suck it mama.
CNY shopping already,anyone? Not for me. Though it still seems too early to get all panicky and shits.BUT the thing is, this sat is the only day i would be free enough to go shopping!
& perhaps 2nd round on 23rd to get shoesssss. I liked a particular pair from Topshop. But don't know S'pore carries the design not. Shitzx.
There're so many things i wanna get.
So many things to get, so lil time.
My first "F" ever in my entire 2 years in RP. Suck it mama.
CNY shopping already,anyone? Not for me. Though it still seems too early to get all panicky and shits.BUT the thing is, this sat is the only day i would be free enough to go shopping!
& perhaps 2nd round on 23rd to get shoesssss. I liked a particular pair from Topshop. But don't know S'pore carries the design not. Shitzx.
There're so many things i wanna get.
So many things to get, so lil time.