Wednesday, May 6, 2009

050509, Tues

No school day.
Woke up at about 1pm.
Dead boring. Ringed the babe up and out we went
(:

Laceyyyyy.
This woman was late,as always.
Planned to meet at 3. Ended up we left house only at 3. -,-

I was freaking hungry cos i haven't had anything !
After accompanying her to Wheelocks, we dined @ Graffiti Cafe
& vandalised their table.

Pontiannnnnnn !





Stayed in FEP for the entire evening.
Trimmed my eyebrows cos i thought they looked disgusting.
TY's friend came along. & we headed down to Cine.

I realised something, whenever i go out not intending to buy anything, i end up buying still.
Futhermore, they're NOT MINE ...
New Vans for BabyK.
L4D & i headed home cos i'm meeting BabyK.

I'm going to get my hair dyed in another 11 hours time.
I'm dying from the excitement. That's why i can't get to sleep.

& bitchTSM, the compact foundation i told you about is found. Heng ga lao sai !
HAHAHAHA