My blog's withering...
I haven't been feeling at all well for the past few days. Flu, cough & sore throat. Life was even more miserable than it already was.
Caught Night at the museum 2 on friday with kim and gang. & i super like the little bobble head Einsteins in the movie. Damn cute. I WANT ! I WANT !
The next few days were spent with BabyK & An. Stayed over at An's since friday ! Cabbed to school from his place. Cos i wanted to leave house at 9am but, i wanted to check what time was my UT today. So by the time i on & off the desktop it was already 9.20am! Confirm late. So cab was the ONLY option. Hohoho .
I'm so proud of myself, i came up with a rule to curb my shopping temptation.
My shopping philosophy : 1 thing a month.
1 thing . But if get BabyK to pay means not counted. Haha !!!