Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My 2nd trip down to Summer Breeze with LTA.
I had Corona Extra. Finally i found the beer which i really like.
Their lip smacking calamari & soft shell crabs.
The day when LTA brought me around.
He bought the little miss capsules for me from 7-11! I got Lil Miss Sunshine & Mr Small which i gave later on to BabyK. HAHA
LTA's $15 RayBan. From the thief market. Hoho.
My $1.90 mirror from Sasa. HAHAHA !

Yesterday ...
I went all the way back to school just to sit in for the 45 mins test. Fuck.
BabyK came down RP to fetch me & off we went to JB & regret. Fuck x2.

Earlier on before i go to school Raph told me after UT time, 1st Link always jam packed.
But we went ahead. & really regretted. All the lian bangs with their kap kias surrounded us. & apparently, BabyK's bike was the biggest among all. HAHA ! & i was the ONLY female !!!

Wah, they anyhow chiong one okayy ! Like they don't care about their bike and others' just chiong only & horn for no business.They just cut your queue as & when they like. Not even "sorry", "excuse me" or "thanks" after cutting. Nnp.
They made us look like one of them.
BabyK : "Wah, i sumpa next time i won't come in at this time already ah!"

After coming back to S'pore, which takes what seems like ages, i was starved like shit. I could eat a cow. I haven't had anything for the entire day!!!
BabyK brought me for XLBs @ DTF !!!


We bought quite a number of stuff from Mini Toons. Haha!
Then, BabyK stayed over at my place & we watched "Dicey Business" together. Damn nice.


To summarise my entry: _|_ to all the lian bangs who drives kap kias !