Friday, August 28, 2009

The Bitch wants me to post this entry up.

Sorry, but what you're going to read carries no racist intention.

"Indian couples"
I was on my way home on the train when this pair of indian couple boarded the train at Kallang. From the moment they set foot onto the train, they've been kissing non stop. Yes, NONSTOP. Their lips were glued together. I was so amazed and bored that i counted. Heehee. For a distant of one station, TanjongPagar to Outram, they kissed a total of fucking 15 times !!! WOW. And the duration from one station to another is about 2 mins? 2mins,120secs. Average out is 1 kiss for every 8secs. Wah nehnehpok. Sibei tok gong loh.
I so wanted to LOL on the train but i can't. Wish i've taken pictures to post it here.

Okay , can't think of what to write already, i'm posting cos Bitch wants to read. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .

BYE!