I'm late for class today. Reason: Overslept.
I never planned for that! Damn.
Class is super cool today with only 2 teams. Hoho. At the same time not so cool cos problem statement is 8 pages long!!!
Teammate commented i smell like candy today. Heehee. Then, she went on to comment i smell like hospital too. -.- How can that be possible? How is it like to smell like hospital?
On sat, it was "Where Got Ghost?" with babyk,kim & gang at TiongBahru & followed by late dinner at Chinatown porridge.
Ohya! I got the wrong shift yesterday. I went for the AM shift when i was scheduled PM . ARGHHH!!! Luckily babyk was pleasant enough to come down and fetch me for breakfast at the Beach Rd Prawn Mee House cos i said i was craving for it the night before. Woohooo!!!
Sam Pekky Chai is showering me with animals with FarmVille! Hee.
Holidays coming soonnnnnnn ... ... Oley oley oley oleyyyy~