skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The date out with the gang earlier was AWESOME beyond words. Can't wait for the next one, a drinking session before school reopens. 5 of us slacked outside Vivo, pouring our hearts out. So long since i laughed so hard, so much. I think i need to do this more often. Can take my mind off all the unhealthy and mind-damaging thoughts.I liked this top. But felt that it looked pretty much like what they use in the IMH. 
One long thing !
Dined @ Kim Gary. Swear i'll bring baby there the next time. Was a feast not only to my stomach but also my eyes. Cos I see Bosco Wong all over. On the walls and in the menu. 
My "Fish wrapped in egg mushroom rice". So nice.
Proceeded to the outdoor for our long lost slacking & cam-loving session.
Bloody hell, i look bloody fat here. i know i got fucking fat thighs.Really need to slim down already.
Jerry's expression is so priceless here. Gan steady ! 

PDA, guy and girl's version.
NYNY few days back with BabyK. 
Dim Sum buffet with kim,XMF & the lil baby. He sticks to me like a glue now.
Haha. My idea again.Surprisingly, he knows we're making him look ugly, so he kept pushing my hands away. 

Sometimes i really think i should thank god through and through for blessing me with such a bunch of lovely friends. I appreciate their presence and companion through out my poly life. Being around them, i know i have no image to uphold. I can just be who i really am, speaking my mind freely.They make the greatest confidants ever. Besides my bf of course. Hee...Who says you can never have more than 1 best friend? I have 4! (: