Ooooooooohhhh ~
Thanks to Mr Gabriel Lim for the pizzas !
And ya !
you look funny in this picture ...
Hmmmm ...
Jasmin : " Are we suppose to look at the camera or what ? "
Mr G Lim : " Of course the food lar ! "
*snaps* ... ...
This explains everything the person is doing in the picture ...
I have jasmin looking into the lens ...
and Mr Lim at the food ...
And thanks once again Mr Lim,
this time round for being so spontaneous ...
When our darling Mai has already started without prompting !
LOL :DDDDDDD
I've transferred the payment for the BEBE top !
I changed my order to the red one ...
Initially my plan was to get the black one ...
but the red looks much nicer on screen ...

Anyway ,
i've also bought my blanket ...
the material is really smooth !
In addition to it ,
i bought a fan too !
So i can use it during the chalet perhaps ...
Isn't it lovely ?
Tmr is the module i detest and dread the most !
Maths and Computing ...
Urghhhh ...
Tmr my number of brain cells are going to decrease once again ...
Guess i got to drink more chicken essence to replenish them ...
I lost a great deal of them whenever there's this module ...
Trip down market was unnecessary ...
Cos there's a change in plan ...
Hopefully baby gets to book out on his birthday !
Praying hard for you !