Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cafe Galilee !

First trip to Cafe Galilee for lunch for the 2nd semester !
The lady's still the same .
So are the staff !
:D
My first time having their "Chicken Sausage Macaroni" though ...
Quite nice i must say .
With melted cheese as topping !
Finger-licking !

Below are pictures taken while the others are eating away.
Presenting my 2 biggest loves !

Love no.1 ...

Love no.2 ...

Charlene .
Hui Jun !
Miss Boobjob ! (:
Yan Qin .
That's me in the background taken by Akina .


Sam !

There were a couple of them not taken cos they were not prominent enough to catch my attention .
:DDDD

Classes has been ending early for the past few days .
Which is definitely good !

Miracle that the Turkish faci did not get on my nerve for today !
And i read an "interesting" blog today .
Blog of "you-know-who" .
And blog name alone is stupid and kiddish .
"Dragon Fish"
Namely because the BF is called "Dragon" and her "Fish" .
How kiddish can she be ?
Anyway i've always doubted the maturity level of people who loves drawing manga .
No offence.
I mentioned her in my entry cos she featured me in hers too !
I shall show you what i meant .

Ok .
The one on the right is her .
The legendary Dragon and Fish !
Barf .
Ok here's what she wrote about me .
I enlarged the words .
Cos her wordings were too damn small in her actual blog .
No point of writing if you don't want people to read .
All is taken from her entry with no alteration to it .
Only the redundant parts are removed .

"two person in my group. Wth... Is not that i dislike her anything like that. I just feel that i can't really talk to her. The more i talk to her, the more i will quarrel with her. So nth really happened, no discussion of the problem statement, no talking, no interaction, no nth... ...
"

"Is when she turn around and place her laptop on her fren's table and bags too, left me behind and alone in the group!! She abandoned me!! I really stand it! I know that she have her own friends in the class, but what we need in RP is TEAMWORK! TEAMWORK!! Doesn't she have it? Why always be me? WHY??? Am i really that disgusting and irritating to talk to?! I know that i can't survive well in a group, i know i can't express well in a group!! Can't i just get a chance to let me express myself up? I'm a human too!! >.<>"

This is when she started to write smaller and smaller .
But i'm not an idiot too .
I shall enlarge it !

"I don't know should i really speak up or keep things to myself. I scared this and that. What a wimp i am! haha.. Can't even speak out my thoughts and what i am unhappy of. I scared that i may lose a friend, i scared that i will have one more rivals in the class. I don't want to let history repeat itself again.. So i just keep quiet.. Swollow every thing down...

Is so lonely down here.. Can i have your helping hand?

What i just need to know is that i'm beside you, i can help... Does anyone know that i'm really beside them? always?"



I was completely disgusted .
You expect me to read and reply you ?
Ok .
"Am i really that disgusting and irritating to talk to?!" Frankly speaking you are .
I'm a human too!! >.< " I don't agree with you .

Went queuing up for Munchy Donuts .
Finally i bought some home for mum .


Baby's out for field camp once again .
Will only be back tmr midnight as expected .
And Friday he's booking out finally .