Another day without event .
The boredom is killing me .
This "boredom" makes me don't feel like going out .
And the rain is adding on to it .
Alright brother has got himself a new GF like,
finally ...
But has yet to see the girl's face clearly cos i was sleeping when they came back .
Never mind .
I'll get ample of time to see it .
Clearer than ever .
LOL :D
My intuition tells me that the bad things are taking their foot out of my life .
And good things are taking over !
I have no idea why i feel this way,
might be a temporary positive intuition due to the rain ! (:
Hope it's not .
Alright .
I know my new class .
W25K .
W15H .
Alot of difference .
Not only the "2" and the "k" .
):
Anyone same class as me ?
I doubt so .
Might be having a date-out tmr with Michelle Foong KaiLin !
So damn long since i met her .
Poor baby's out for field camp once again .
3 days ...
Will not be able to hear his voice for 3 effing day .
Ok .
Shall end here and if there's update ...