Saturday, September 22, 2007

let me summarise . (:

I'm to spend sunday alone once again .
Cos baby's back in camp now .

Friday .
Brought my shoes down Bugis to have it repaired .
Like finally ?
(:

Headed down Katong for KTV session .
:DDDD
Discovered that they have threading services there .
Quite well-known for their facial and threading services .
I had my eyebrows threaded .
$7 .
She's really skillful i must say .
I will definitely go back there though it's far .
(:

In the bus .
I don't understand why baby dreads the song "Picture" .
When i find it so lovely .
Boys don't understand .

Multi-tasking .
Singing and posing .
(:

Bought "Munchy Doughnuts "
:DDDDD

Never missing out my all time favourite "Strawberry" !

Today !
Accompanied dearest baby down CGH for his check up early in the morning .
Another appointment on 1st Oct .
Had his X-rays taken .
So far deduction was that he had a ligament tear .

Might be heading down JP with mum tmr or with loves on monday .
I need to get my cosmetics from "Body Shop' !