No insomnia for the night .
But instead,
now i'm suffering from insufficient sleep !
):
School is the same .
Nothing much .
Rushed down Orchard after school for my interview .
I was fed with hell loads of information .
All the working place "rules" .
All i can say is that everything is disciplined .
I am to meet their standard once i start work for them .
From hair to make up to dress code .
2 counters i will need to work at .
"Ipsa" and "Stila" .
I will be mastering make up skills if i work at Stila !
Cool !
Cos i will be expected to make up for customers .
(:
Got to wait for their call .
Headed down Heeren for HJ's present .
"Miss Boobjob" tee from NUM is the perfect gift for her .
:D
Not that she has got her boob done.
But the shirt just gives me the feeling that it will look perfect on her .
I have no idea why too .
Dinner at Yoshinoya after that with Charlene and Chan .
Baby has got night out .
But i can't be there .
Since it's only for like 3 hours ?
I wanna have my lunch at Cafe Galilee someday .
I miss the "Oh so pretty" lady at the cashier .
Her never-changing-makeup .
And the never-changing-staffs .
Headed home .
Feeling sleepy and shoulders aching from carrying the damn laptop around town .
):
What i need now is a nice, long sleep !
" Holism vs Atomism . "