Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Town with Michy (:

I'm damn pissed off by my phone !
Always giving me problems .
I have no effing idea if it's the problem with the handset or the network . ):

Received my Bebe top yesterday !
:DDD


Town today with Michy (:

Lunch at LJS

\

Had my hairclip repaired at Far East .
Saw this gorgeous mouse decorated with Swarovski Crystals .
Both of us were dazzled by it !
But it cost a bomb !
$219 for a mouse is a no-no for me .
The "Logitech" mouse i'm using now cost only $25 !
But have no picture though .
Interested ?
The shop's "Princessa" at 3rd floor .

Headed down Taka's Coffee Bean cos Michy got to revise !


Before ...
Michelle ...
After ...
Kia Ying-look-alike !
LOL :DDDDD
That's the foam from her Hot Chocolate FYI .
Instead of getting down to her books ...
I joined in the fun too !
:DDDD

"Kuku" face . :D



My notes .

I was noble enough to pass it to her for revision .
:DDD

The towel i saw at Taka !
Baby ! Baby ! Baby !
I'm hinting LOL !

Down to Cineleisure for a walk ...
And slacked outside for awhile .
While she calls her "Ah bi "
:D



Cheeky her . (:

All the ugly pictures of me .

I was trying to take picture of my retarded faces and Mich happened to snap faster than i did !



Home after that .
Cos Michy has got prelim tmr .
Good luck dear ! (:

Praying that Baby will be booking out tmr !
I'm dying to see him !
ARGHHHH !
Somemore something's wrong with my phone !
i can call and msg but cant receive calls !
How is Baby going to call me ?
):
Damn worried and pissed !

Received my tunic today too !
Upset to find that the colour turns out different from what is shown online ): .
Feel kinda cheated .