I'M MISSING BB SO FUCKING MUCH !!! cb (:
Guess he's having swimming lessons if i remembered correctly .
I got myself a new "pet" .
"Water babies" they call it .
They look like the pearls you can find in your bubble teas .
Damn cute and springy .
Dear Akina lost one of Chris's water babies when it slipped out of her fingers .
They are so colourful .
And they "reproduce" !
As in they will grow bigger and bigger due to the absorption of water .
And it splits itself into 2 eventually like how a cell does .
Mine have yet to split .
I guess i will get bored of it soon .
But as of present,
i still find it interesting .
(:
I just "split" one of it !
It's still immature, still so small and i splitted it manually !
Threw it away . ):
Badminton tmr .
But i might not be playing .
Night Safari this sat with loves !!!