Today had Visual Basics for computing module .
The topic i dreaded the most .
How "Basic" indeed !
After a long break from all this shit .
i lost tonnes of my brain cells once again .
(:
Must be wondering what is this Visual Basics right ?
I shall share .
We're supposed to come up with a programme that fulfills all these .
Click to view .
Simple programme it seems .Look at all the hard work and codes you need to know to make sure it executes and succeed .

Tmr i'm having my Understanding Test for Culture .
Still wondering if i should revise . (:
I guess my blood must have tasted like sugar syrup these few days .
I have been inviting/attracting mosquitoes .
Getting stung all over .
Dinner at Mac with loves .
Headed home after that .
Rain is back once again !
(: