Darn !
I'm damn pissed off with the phone now .
It's either something is fucking wrong with the phone or the programme in my laptop .
I can't open the folders for tranfer ! cbye .
Now i can't even transfer the photos into my laptop .
So,
no pictures for entry . ):
The itch in my throat is triggering off the cough .
And today i'm feeling damn sleepy .
Stomach's aching away .
I forgot my keys today and had to go all the way down to take it from bro's GF .
On my way down met some lunatic kid .
And mum messaged me telling me she's reaching home .
I took a detour back .
Darn !
Today's just not the day for me ):
But the thought of being able to see BB tmr brings the smile back onto my face .
In addition to the good news he told me .
My culture faci did her head stand and shoulder stand today .
Snapped the pictures but ... ... cbye .
She promised to teach a couple of us who's interested to learn next week .
So we're to dress appropriate next week and to bring along a towel !
She agreed to teach me Yoga too . For free .
My eyelids are drooping .
Eyes're dehydrated .
And Water babies had yet to split !