Good thing is that it's a sunday tmr .
I can spend my time at home .
Perhaps it's time i need to spend a real good time with my mum .
Cam whored before going out .
Met BB at Orchard yesterday .
Agenda was to get my Coach Wristlet.
Only to find out that it was out of stock .
Of all times why now ?
I was damn pissed .
So i left .
Cine after that for dinner .
And plaza sing for movie .
Went "Spotlight" for a mini spree .
Bought some stuff for my future handicrafts .

Caught "Resident Evil : Extinction" .
It was a great show which send me jerking at times .
Full of suspense .
Awesome !
Cabbed down to Geylang Serai cos the night is still young !
Was 1am .
The road to it was still damn congested .
And the place was flooded with people .
I could hardly breathe !
See how the area was flooded ?
Look how far we were from it .
First time i felt so tired .
I felt giddy the moment i sat down .
Fell asleep the moment my head hit the pillow while BB watched TV .
Slept till 2 in the noon today .
Still i hadn't have enough sleep .
KFC for dinner .
Head's aching once again .
This happens whenever i'm deprived of sleep .
Migraine .
I'm starting to miss BB .