Because Von has been complaining how lazy i can get .
1. I always promise to go for lecture talks with her but ended up staying in class to complete my presentation .
2. I always stay in class during break 2 to slack and call her in the end to help me get some snacks back for me to munch on .
3. Today, I promised her a trip down Causeway Point's Gelare and ended up staying behind once again .
4. She wants me to accompany Charlene back to class since we have finished all our work and i intended to find excuses back to the library . haha (:
And so all these is enough to prove my laziness and i have to do something about it !
Anyway,
I WANT A CAPY BARA AS PET !
They are simply too adorable to resist .
Can some kind souls get me these adorable lil mammals ?
This is their baby ! Hard to resist yea ?

The family .
They have this blur look on their faces which makes them soooo cute !

Today's Cognitive lesson is in the library .
Interesting .
And got myself a brownie from Cafe Galilee (: tasty .

This is Benjamin .
Always cheeky and up to no good.
This time round, with what he claims to be a chef's hat.
Which apparently is his laptop's case .
Anyone scouting for talent ?
Take him. He's good !
He won't be having his guard duty this friday !
Before he sets off for Thailand next Tues .