five ... five ... five ...
I sense excitement and happiness as the day draws near .
I'm going to bite that arm of yours like there's no tomorrow ! haha
12th Dec - Town with Bitch
Lunch - Subway . (:
Over to Lido for Bitch's interview .
Takashimaya .
For my interview (:
People working in Christian Dior are all so friendly .
So this means i will be happy working with them .
But heard that supervisors from Taka are nosy and i shall not get involve with them .
Afterall, i work for Chistian Dior so , who cares ? haha

I wanna get the Bulberry's Polo tee for BB .
But i got to pray that the stock is still there by the time i get my pay .
Or otherwise that my pay reach me by this month .
I pray, pray, i pray pray pray ...
Home after that ,
while Bitch left for the her family's dinner .
BB's off for his last mission and will only be back on friday .
This means i will not be hearing his voice till Friday .