Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008 .

31st Dec

Countdown Party @ Sam's place .

I was the last to reach due to work .
Everyone had already started indulging themselves in the food .
Message board for everyone .

Gifts ready for exchange .
I got Chan's .
Waddling penguin !
Real adorable .
After the gift exchange ,
time for some slacking before heading back East . (:
Not forgetting to cam-whore a lil with my beloved Biatch ! (:
I simply love her la .

Home after that , missing the countdown with loves .
Sorry loves, i got to work the very next day .

1st Jan 2008 !


Work .
Lucky thing is that orchard wasn't flooded with people .
Instead it was dead quiet ! haha .

2nd Jan

BB got to return back to camp ):
Hopefully he books out this Sat .
School reopens next week .

Went down Parkway to complete my paperwork for Dior's Parfums .
If not i won't be able to get my pay .

KTV after that at Teo Heng .