Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I shall try to make this a quick one

Sentosa with swines today .
I'm gonna wrap it up with a few words and do the minimum talking next .

Wasn't very active today. Just mere girl's talk, games & catching of fishes/crab hunting for some of us.
But, still got a lil sunburnt . I'm lousy i know . haha

Settling for breakfast .



She's a real joker . Damn cute la she .

Random shots. (:


Da simple yet heartwarming breakfast prepared by ME (:


Trying to catch the fishes.

Result of all my hardwork and chasing in the water like some sieow zabor= a puny fish !


Let her be . She loves doing it.
Nice & refreshing ... (:


One activity i wouldn't want to miss when i'm there - SkyLift & Luge !
3 swines .

.
.
.
one last pic to round up the day ...

Am feeling super drained now . Feel my eyes closing any moment from now .
I'm looking forward to Fri . (: