Morning's train service was slightly delayed . & i don't know the reason why .
Managed to reach class on time. All the new faces staring at me as i entered the class.
Well, i promised to be nice to my friends and i was (:
BUT ... I HATE A COUPLE OF THEM !!! Damn it .
Met up with loves for break 1 & after school for dinner .
& also, i saw a couple of familiar faces in my school. Those that were from my secondary school .
The food was not too bad and quite economical .
Had Pontian's fried wanton ...
Was about to enjoy my first mouth of that cereal .
Over to NorthPoint . Von went into OP to try some of their stuff.
I hope my sales will be good and there'll be commission if i do well (:
I miss ma babyyyyyy !!!!!!!