Thursday, August 14, 2008

080808, Fri

My favourite sandal snapped when Rowena accidentally stepped on it .
But it's fixed already (:


Attributes to MY maaaaaarvellous drawing skills.Cine for $ no enough 2 .


090808

After work .
I AM NOT narcissistic

120808


Chalet @ Aranda Country Club.


Been a long time since i last saw you hor bitch ?


Let me help refresh your mind cos you might haven forgotten his existence .
This guy is Raph.
& his "headband".
Bf & huangxiong came over for a lil while .
& i really mean a LITTLE while lor .
Before this they went for flyer without me lor ! knn . ):

2nd day of chalet ...


Me:"The creature with roots growing out of the nose!"
I sparred with Char .
Was really tiring .

Last day ...

Checked out .
E!Hub for Superdogs & arcade & 12Lotus.


I had a great deal of fun over at the arcade behaving like a lil kid la.
&&& I don't find 12Lotus nice . Not up to what i expected it to be.
Bus-ed to Yishun 925 for dinner & i headed home.

Will upload more pics once i've received them from the DSLR !

Ohya! & congrats to Kelvin & Tricia .
Because today is our 18th month-sary. (:
It ALMOST slipped my mind man till baby reminded me.
Love.Love.Love