Monday, August 18, 2008

Chalet!

Chefs at work .
Marinating chix wings.
We have our self-proclaimed "secret recipe" & Char wants to steal it from us .

BOYFRIEND AHHHHHH.

Always on the list .
Abit high already.

Raph's face serious siol ! First time i see him so gan serious.

Game time. "Give me tempo ready go~"

Pekchai & his confident look. KNS.
Bitch insisted i let her snap me in this state.

BUT ... I was never drunk ok ?! I know my limits lor.

Below are the ULTIMATE DRUNKARDS la.

HAHAHAHA . Like some ancestor's photo siallll .knn


BBQ .

This is called "value for money" .
Making the FULLEST use of that $1 coin.
We "rented" the trolley for 3 days with that $1. Power siollllll.

Bitch & my hardwork.

Feedback of the food is " The chix wings & ... ... is the nicest."
The Bitches' Chix wings is mentioned ! Couldnt care less about the rest.
I want set up a restaurant . Anyone interested?

Kim's

MY PRAWNS !!! & i really meant MINE !
Ni nabei .
Wa. Bitch, your nostrils can fight with Jerry already la.

This is NOT me hor !

I told you . I fought with Char .
It's obvious who wins la . HAHAHA
I was wearing Raph's StarWars helmet.