Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Chalet pics AGAIN


Aite. Finally, i've received pics from the DSLR .
300 over pics ok ?! But i shall only post up those of more significance ones.

Char taking revenge on me .

One of the many stupid stunts Raph does.
GAME TIME !
We sabo-ed Jerry. Forfeit time.
Forfeit was to pluck his leg hair.
Everyone " Tricia GO !" HAHA
Yessaaaa!





Some strategy game.
Agenda was to bomb opponent's "ships".I think i make a good war strategist la.







My masterpiece

Blackie got his feet scalded . HAHA
Jiao bin . HAHA
Sam looks like some Greek God siallll.


Time for prayers.
Disclaimer: I wasn't the one who taught them hor ! They learnt it from someone else .
1
2
3
Mentor for the games.



Forfeit for Raph.
"Crawl like a crocodile"
Last day.
& i was still sleeping.
I guess i was the last to get up .
Olympics supporters.
All our classical faces .
Too engrossed in Olympics already .
Group photo.
Informal.

YQ:"Do some ugly faces."
Von:"No one is doing lor. Only Tricia. She's all ready. HAHAHA"
I wasn't the only one lor ! Char also what.
Check out loh !

@ Super dogs.
Arcade to kill time.






Ok. End .