Few thoughts :
- Bf sold Wave S . Bye .
- BUT, he promised me Super4 after Wallaby . Aisheyyyy (:
- Pay for Dior will only reach me on 25th SEPTEMBERRRR . ):
- I have yet to receive the belt i got online . Surprisingly, i couldnt care less ! HAHA
- I'm staying home for as many days as possible to avoid expenditure .
- I can't wait to receive the 300 other pics for the 3rd chalet from DSLR . I want to see all my chio pics !
- Bf's leaving for outfield tmr .
- I'm getting use to the journey from my place to parkway parade.
Listening to National Day Rally .
I don't understand any of the jokes the minister is cracking cos i aint paying attention ! HAHA
- Bf sold Wave S . Bye .
- BUT, he promised me Super4 after Wallaby . Aisheyyyy (:
- Pay for Dior will only reach me on 25th SEPTEMBERRRR . ):
- I have yet to receive the belt i got online . Surprisingly, i couldnt care less ! HAHA
- I'm staying home for as many days as possible to avoid expenditure .
- I can't wait to receive the 300 other pics for the 3rd chalet from DSLR . I want to see all my chio pics !
- Bf's leaving for outfield tmr .
- I'm getting use to the journey from my place to parkway parade.
Listening to National Day Rally .
I don't understand any of the jokes the minister is cracking cos i aint paying attention ! HAHA