Aite. USB's giving me the prob again.
So no pictures for this post .
120908,Thurs
MAF celebration over @ Kim's.
Kim prepared a great feast . (:
Candles, sparkles,"rockets", lanterns.
It nearly happened. We were on the verge.
But i'm glad all's fine once again (:
iloveyoubaby
130908,Sat
Shopping @ Orchard with the most beloved after 995746275748 years sialll.
Since i started working @ CD, i had not much time for him .
& i'm glad sat was FABULOUS !
NAC to reserve my Burberry wallet. Yessaa !
& bf wanted me to hunt for my present so he can buy for me.
after much hunting and disappointment, i settled on Kate Spade. HAHA
Met AhAn. DTF for dinner .
TeoHeng for KTV .
Home for soccer & some entertainment . HAHAHAH
Shall post up the pics on what the 3 guys did on a Sat midnight .
I slept .
140908, Sun
Work.
Really tired.
Home(East).
Home(West).
Angmoh faci for today .
Been receiving negative comments bout him .
I shall see.
Anyway, bitch & WJ, sorry to make you guys worry bout me that day aite?
I'm fine already (:
So no pictures for this post .
120908,Thurs
MAF celebration over @ Kim's.
Kim prepared a great feast . (:
Candles, sparkles,"rockets", lanterns.
It nearly happened. We were on the verge.
But i'm glad all's fine once again (:
iloveyoubaby
130908,Sat
Shopping @ Orchard with the most beloved after 995746275748 years sialll.
Since i started working @ CD, i had not much time for him .
& i'm glad sat was FABULOUS !
NAC to reserve my Burberry wallet. Yessaa !
& bf wanted me to hunt for my present so he can buy for me.
after much hunting and disappointment, i settled on Kate Spade. HAHA
Met AhAn. DTF for dinner .
TeoHeng for KTV .
Home for soccer & some entertainment . HAHAHAH
Shall post up the pics on what the 3 guys did on a Sat midnight .
I slept .
140908, Sun
Work.
Really tired.
Home(East).
Home(West).
Angmoh faci for today .
Been receiving negative comments bout him .
I shall see.
Anyway, bitch & WJ, sorry to make you guys worry bout me that day aite?
I'm fine already (: