Monday, September 15, 2008

pictures to previous post (:

Pls refer to previous post for more details.
(:


120908, Fri

Early MAF celebration.

The great feast Kim prepared.
Jess Chua .


The "rocket"


The amount of harm we're doing to the environment.


I'll never ever forget this pic, Sam.
Question: Why is Sam washing his hands ? Scalded?
Answer: No . He touched Ahpoing's SHIT !!!
HAHAHA!!!Competition.

130908, Sat

Town with babybabybabylove .



XLBs !!!
No pics on TeoHeng though.
Cos the muddle-headed me forgot the camera . -,-

Home after KTV.
This lantern caught on the tree created a great hoo-haa among the 3 boys.
HAHA .
Bb's bro(Derrick) : " I was slping just now. Then when i open my eyes i saw something white coming down.
I though is ghost loh ! Wa lan eh."

Apparently, some morons lighted up this lantern and let it rise & fly.
Works just like how the taiwan big lantern does.
Heng enough to land just outside their house HAHA
So
.
.
.
Unity & teamwork comes into picture.
They gan cute la . Wa piang.

Derrick:"Not long enough. I think we need 3."


Freaking 50mins later
.
.
.
.
.
HAHA .
I couldnt help much but laugh and suggest better ideas.
Their remarks all very funny sial.
& people at the bus stop opp was staring up at us loh.

Side note : I miss shopping with bitch ):
We're both too busy with our own commitments.

Thats all full stop