Mac for Breakfast at as early as 6.15 with AhSiang.
I.N.S.O.M.N.I.A robbed me of my precious sleep . NNB.
Look at what I.N.S.O.M.N.I.A did to my eyes.
This is the guy who chatted with me on MSN for the entire sleepless night.
Then acc-ed me for Mac before i head off for school.
Tok gong not you say?
This kind of friend where to find ??? HAHA

Class wasn't too bad i should say . But faci is terrible siallll.
They should go read up "Dummies For Facilitator Who Fails To Make Lessons Interesting" loh.
Freaking go memorise all tips on making lessons interesting . NB
Aite. Anyway, bf's out ! But we ain't meeting.
Shall meet him tmr.
Ohyaya ! Before i forget. HAHA
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY AKINA SHIMADA !
I miss bf. (:
KelvinOWC, do you see this ?
I.N.S.O.M.N.I.A robbed me of my precious sleep . NNB.
Look at what I.N.S.O.M.N.I.A did to my eyes.
Then acc-ed me for Mac before i head off for school.
Tok gong not you say?
This kind of friend where to find ??? HAHA
Class wasn't too bad i should say . But faci is terrible siallll.
They should go read up "Dummies For Facilitator Who Fails To Make Lessons Interesting" loh.
Freaking go memorise all tips on making lessons interesting . NB
Aite. Anyway, bf's out ! But we ain't meeting.
Shall meet him tmr.
Ohyaya ! Before i forget. HAHA
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY AKINA SHIMADA !
I miss bf. (:
KelvinOWC, do you see this ?