050808 , Fri
I fell ill .
Tuition as normal.
Met up with HX & bf @ Bugis afterwhich.
Pubbing @ LightHouse.
Supper . Home .
060808, Sat
Work.Work. Work.
Skipped lunch during work. Had product training with Iris.
Geylang Serai . Home .
070808, Sun
Worked half shift . Cos i was ill & Iris told me to go home .
So i worked for only 4 hrs.
Happy Bday to Baby's Mum (:
Bought Durian mooncakes from Home's Favourite. Lagi best . But lagi expensive also .
& a cake for the mum .
Home.
Everything is going ...
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.
I hope my feelings are ...
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.
I hope it's only for temporary.
I fell ill .
Tuition as normal.
Met up with HX & bf @ Bugis afterwhich.
Pubbing @ LightHouse.
Supper . Home .
060808, Sat
Work.Work. Work.
Skipped lunch during work. Had product training with Iris.
Geylang Serai . Home .
070808, Sun
Worked half shift . Cos i was ill & Iris told me to go home .
So i worked for only 4 hrs.
Happy Bday to Baby's Mum (:
Bought Durian mooncakes from Home's Favourite. Lagi best . But lagi expensive also .
& a cake for the mum .
Home.
Everything is going ...
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.
I hope my feelings are ...
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.
I hope it's only for temporary.