Has been & will be really busy these few days.
My schedule is damn packed till next week though it's the holy-days.
Damn .
Time check, 11.31pm
Finally i got the time to settle myself down in the comfy armchair & use my LT.
Enjoying my fav century egg porridge as dinner. Yes dinner at this time.
Just completed the school shits assignments
& am revising for my UT tmr right after this.
Tok gong not you say ? Nb.
Ohya good news, I wasnt terminated . HAHA .
That means my grooming pass okayyy ?!
Seems long since i last talked about bf.
Okay here i go ... ...
B.O.Y.F.R.I.E.N.D
Bye shitheads !
(:
My schedule is damn packed till next week though it's the holy-days.
Damn .
Time check, 11.31pm
Finally i got the time to settle myself down in the comfy armchair & use my LT.
Enjoying my fav century egg porridge as dinner. Yes dinner at this time.
Just completed the school shits assignments
& am revising for my UT tmr right after this.
Tok gong not you say ? Nb.
Ohya good news, I wasnt terminated . HAHA .
That means my grooming pass okayyy ?!
Seems long since i last talked about bf.
Okay here i go ... ...
B.O.Y.F.R.I.E.N.D
Bye shitheads !
(: