Bf's present to me (:


300908
Over to kim's to put my LT.


The baby Kim is babysitting.
Damn cute.
Many mistaken me as the mum when i carried him.

Cabbed to Suntec for
.
.
.
S'pore Motorshow08






Car that can be driven underwater.
I can go diving with it HAHA

Woooo.
The dream car-Nissan 350Z .

Super 4, bf's bike-to-be.


Rider wannabe.
HAHA

My dream bike.
R6.


R1.

Lambo with a tranny model.
I purposely leave the model out of the p


Jerry's fantasizing.
S2000


Fa-la-li

Paying $8 isn't really worth it.
I rather go car showroom loh.
Then headed down PS to meet the rest.



Over to Geylang for FP.

The amount of frog we killed.


Sam's virgin attempt on frogs.

Braved the rain to "You Tiao Da Wang".
We were all damn drenched loh. NB.

Go ahead and L.A.U.G.H all you want .
HAHAHA

S.H.A.G



Ok full stop.
Advance birthday celebration @ Balcony.
To those invited, pls don't be LATE.
Ladies, dress .
Guys, gothic. HAHA