Been kinda busy for the past 2 days.
Work. Work & work. & Isetan is extending their operating hours all cos of Jesus & his day.
To make the matter worse, I won't be seeing B till next monday. Which means i need to travel back to the west ! Nnb.
CDior should provide me with transport allowance loh.
Anyway, went to the SSC with the Sam, Jerry, Kim & the kidzxzx today. Rather fun and tiring. Some retarded Morphis's Ride cost us 4 freaking bucks and its no fun.
Mac-ed at IMM before I head home.
Meeting Sam and probably Jerry too, to town tmr.
The thought of me getting my pay at 12am tonight is getting me all hyped up and full of shits.
Hopefully DTF tmr ! Has been so longggg since we last had XLBs @ the DTF.
Alrite bye. I'm updating for the sake of updating.
Eh wait wait. Now i recalled what i wanted to say .
To CHARLENE TAN KM, CHAN ML, JERRY LYW !!!
AIRASIA IS GIVING OFF FREE TICKETS TO BK ! GO CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE. IF NOT DO CONFIRM THE TRIP SOON! I'M DYING FROM ALL THE EXCITEMENT !!!