Friday, January 23, 2009

CNY shopping !

CNY shopping . Town . Bugis

Suffering from terrible ache in my left head since morning. Migraine. Shitzxzx. The pain got unbearable. What a "great" way to kick start my day. -,-
As the weather was motherfucking hot and disastrous, and my head wasn't helping much either, i decided to cab down to Wisma to meet Sam.

Shopped around, went hunting for my shoes. For new year (:
Finally, i found it !!! WOOHOO! I FOUND IT ! I FOUND IT !!!
You'll find out later what exactly is that shoe.
I actually raid the entire FEP for it !

Bought bf a CNY tee. Since he has no time to do CNY shopping. Not nice to be wearing old clothes too. So being a nice gf, i bought him a top from NCore. (: Wanted something from Stage but the design's limited.
Hello North Park. HAHA ! (Inside joke)
Dined over at Han's. I hate Carl's Jr. Perhaps i will try one day ... One day ...

Bought this pot of wax for my hair. CD management's being a total bitch. No baby hair, no frizzy hair... Fine $10 hor! Mai sieow sieow. This wax super cute. Cos very small tub only.

His recent addiction. Digimon . -,-
Finally, the Bitch joined us after her lesson. Had our eyebrows trimmed while the guys waited outside. HAHA.

Down to Bugis for more shopping !
Bugis alot of peopl sial ! I hate crowdsssss ! Even queue for changing room also so long.

Dinner time @ Siam Kitchen.
We totally dig their Keropok with the special chilli sauce. Lipsmacking .
Our face damn LJ loh. Wa lan.



I love this pic (:
Candid moments...

Next up, spastic pictures of Samuel Teo Pek Pek. Hold your laughter !
Self-shot. Tsk.
Next up, is the damn damn spastic one. Cannot tahan sial the face. Totally CMI loh!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Home!
Bf's tee. It's a surprise. He knows nothing.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . Next up, is my god damn chio shoes. I see the picture of my shoes my heart auto pump very fast siallllll. E-X-C-I-T-E-M-E-N-T !!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My new love. God.

My Vans is the new sex yo~

BUT, at the same time,
i miss my babyboy ):