Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A mile's long entry ...

301208

GiftExchange and NY's Eve.Shall do the minimum typing.

B brought me to Fish&Co as he promised (:
Baby <3.

Lip smacking Calamari .
NY Fish & Chips. This has always been my no.1 choice because the fish is generously stuffed with cheese .

I love their mints. Anyone knows where to get it?
Followed by gift exchange at Esplanade.
TSM you look very short leh. Mock at Charlene somemore ! HAHA!

Santa Claus & his santa bag.

I got HY's name during the draw. Got her a M)phosis wallet.
I didn't get mine though. Cos some bastard weren't able to turn up. Raph hor ?!?


Bf's eyes can't take flash. Tsk!






311208


Frog porridge !


Met up with Kim & Jerry at Raffles Place. Headed down to ACM.






The uncle very yandao siallll. Steady la.






Scary loh.Those in temples are human size. But this is HUGE !

Fooled with their headdresses.

Down to Marina Barrage for the actual countdown party.
Alot of Ahnehs.

The open field was jam packed!
But with bf's help, we still manage to find some empty spots to settle our butts.

The boring fireworks. Not nice, not cool.



Bye 2008 ! Hello 2009!
Stayed over at Bf's all the way. Also the main reason why i ain't updating.

040109

Bf mahjong-ed. While I psp-ed all the way till 5am!
Ordered MacDonald's Bundle Meal. Had early breakfast.
Last minute decision to skip school & i slept only at 7am. How to go school like that?!

Presenting our army boy... Fatimah Ling Ting An! HAHA !
Poor boy got to book in by 7.30am.
050109

I am in school ... ... late. Not paying attention . How to when i'm blogging ?
Okay, i finally updated my blog. Bye.