Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Veeeeeeeee Day

Nope. No pics yet. Hahahahahaha ! Forgot to bring the cable along to bf's so can't transfer. As of now, bear with the "literature-&-no-visuals" post. (:

Any, Happy V Day to all of you out there ! (:Hope you've enjoyed your date & may god bless all the guys and girls who had planned out something nice to surprise your loved ones too! Feel blessed even if your bf brought you to KFC for dinner on this day because i'm in no position to criticise either LOL!

Since i can't be enjoying candlelit dinner, allow me to gloat here. (:

#1 : I was being an independent girl yesterday when i bus-ed down to Haji ALL ALONE ! Rounds of applause and shave your eyebrows if you must. I went all the way down just to get a top -,- Haha. Chio loh the top, but can't flaunt cos can't transfer the pics yet. & i helped Bf got a Sup tee too! He stay at home also got people help him do shopping hor.

#2 : I received my "Dior Trainee" badge today. No big deal i know, but it means the whole universe to me man. I've been sticking with Dior for 6 months already and i have no uniforms, no badge whatsoever. No identity to lay it in simple terms. Finally now, they've realised they should at least stop being such a miser and made badges for us! Woooohoooo !

#3 : I will be on a break from work till friday ! Thats good news to me. Finally, i can rest.

#4 : Though i'm celebrating V day with bf at home, he promised to bring me to Pariss for their buffet again ! Cos i was whining to him he better bring me for seafood once he gets well. & hopefully, he'll get me my *** ! I'm dying for it man ... ...

Enough of gloating. And bye for now.